Married to Christa Threlfall, who blogs at Brown Sugar Toast.
Lead pastor of Trinity Baptist Church in Concord, NH.
Ph.D. and Th.M. from Southern Baptist Theological Seminary
- Major concentration: Christian Apologetics
- Minor concentration: Biblical Spirituality
- Dissertation: “The Imago Dei and Blaise Pascal’s Abductive Anthropological Argument.” In this dissertation, I explain how the Scripture’s teaching that we are created in the image of God helps make sense of why humans are such a perplexing mixture of greatness and misery. You can access the full text of the dissertation here.
- “The Imago Dei and Blaise Pascal’s Abductive Anthropological Argument.” Philosophia Christi, 20.2 (2018): 379-400.(View article.)
- “The Doctrine of the Imago Dei: The Biblical Data for an Abductive Argument for the Christian Faith.” Journal of the Evangelical Theological Society, 62.3 (2019): 543-61.