Married to Christa Threlfall, who blogs at Brown Sugar Toast.
Lead pastor of Trinity Baptist Church in Concord, NH.
Ph.D. and Th.M. from Southern Baptist Theological Seminary
- Major concentration: Christian Apologetics
- Minor concentration: Biblical Spirituality
- Dissertation: “The Imago Dei and Blaise Pascal’s Abductive Anthropological Argument.” In this dissertation, I explain how the Scripture’s teaching that we are created in the image of God helps make sense of why humans are such a perplexing mixture of greatness and misery. You can access the full text of the dissertation here.
- Dissertation: “The Imago Dei and Blaise Pascal’s Abductive Anthropological Argument.” Philosophia Christi, 20.2 (2018): 379-400. (View article.)
- Journal Article: “The Doctrine of the Imago Dei: The Biblical Data for an Abductive Argument for the Christian Faith.” Journal of the Evangelical Theological Society, 62.3 (2019): 543-61.
- Journal Article: “The imago Dei and Blaise Pascal’s Abductive Anthropological Argument.” Philosophia Christi, 20.2 (2018): 379-400
- Post on The Gospel Coalition: “Pastor, Prioritize Soul Care.”
- Curated course on Blaise Pascal at The Gospel Coalition.
- Articles at RootedThinking.com.
- Opinion Piece in the Concord Monitor: “New Hampshirites Are More Than ‘Craggy Individualists’”
Leave a Reply